Community Resources

311 provides residents, businesses and visitors with easy access to non-emergency City services, programs and information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 311 can offer assistance in more than 180 languages.

Visit to submit a service request online.

Within Toronto city limits: Dial 311
Outside city limits: 416-392-CITY (2489)
(Can be used within Toronto if you can’t reach 311)
TTY: 416-338-0TTY (0889)
Fax: 416-338-0685
Email: [email protected]

*For urgent matters, please call 311 which is open 24/7. Always call 911 for emergencies.

New! The 311 Toronto mobile app provides residents, businesses and visitors, easy access to non-emergency City services, programs and information 24/7 from your mobile device. This mobile app is part of 311 Toronto’s vision to transform and modernize the way you connect with the City of Toronto. You will be able to access all 311 Toronto’s services through the app and create over 600 service requests.

211 is also available to provide information on programs and social services such as financial help, employment services, mental health, home care, housing, shelters, food and childcare. 211 is a free, 24/7 confidential service available in 150 languages. Visit, call 211 or text 21166.

Developed in partnership with community agencies and social service providers, to highlight the supports available to those who may be experiencing family violence during the pandemic.

Inspired by the provincial #HereToHelpON social media campaign, the City has partnered with the following agencies to develop and implement #HereToHelpTO to connect residents to the various social service agencies, programs and supports that are still available to children, youth and families experiencing violence, abuse or neglect during this time.

Intimate Partner & Domestic Violence

Child Abuse

By connecting with one of the service providers, residents can receive critical support, such as counselling, emotional assistance, safety planning, information and referrals free of charge.

Open Data is digital data that is made available with the technical and legal characteristics necessary for it to be freely used, reused, and redistributed by anyone, anytime and anywhere.

In January 2018, Council approved the City’s first Open Data Master Plan and Roadmap. A key outcome of the Plan is to deliver the new Open Data Portal which is a data visualization webpage that will make the City’s data more accessible to everyone, no matter their technical background or knowledge.

More information about open data at the City is available at

LEAF is a non-profit organization dedicated to the protection and enhancement of the urban forest. They offer a variety of resources and programs, such as their backyard tree planting program. LEAF helps property owners plant the right trees in the right places. They also provide extensive advice and resources on proper tree care to ensure that trees survive and thrive. Leaern more at

Take action

Sign Up for Updates
Upcoming Events