Crisis Support Resources:
- Assaulted Women's Helpline: Provides anonymous and confidential crisis counselling, safety planning, emotional support, information and referrals 24/7 for all women in Ontario who have experienced any form of abuse.
- Gerstein Crisis Centre: Provides 24/7 crisis support.
- Talk Suicide: Provides 24/7 crisis support
- Toronto Community Crisis Service: Community-based service with multidisciplinary teams of crisis workers who will respond to non-emergency calls from people in crisis and requests for wellbeing checks..
- Toronto Distress Centre: Service agency dedicated to providing timely emotional support and crisis intervention.
- Toronto Rape Crisis Centre: crisis line support for anxiety, depression, suicide prevention, domestic violence, sexual abuse and more. Available 24/7.
Mental Health Resources:
- Across Boundaries: Helps racialized individuals with mental illness and/or addictions, offering services in a range of languages.
- Hong Fook: Offers a range of supports to the East Asian and Southeast Asian community.
- Ontario Psychological Association: Provides professional development, resources, networking, and referral services to find a psychologist.
- Strides Toronto: Offers community, autism, developmental, and mental health support, services, and referrals in Toronto's east end.
- The Access Point: Centralized application point for individual mental health and addictions support services and supportive housing.
- Warm Line (Progress Place): Provides confidential and anonymous support for adults.
- Toronto Seniors Helpline (WoodGreen): Provides information and over-the-phone supportive counselling, de-escalation, and safety planning to seniors in emotional distress or crisis.
- Black Youth Helpline: Specifically responds to the needs of Black youth and serves multicultural youth.
- Caribbean African Canadian Social Services (CAFCAN): Supports Caribbean, African, and Canadian children, youth, and families with culturally sensitive programs and counselling.
- Family Services Toronto: Helps individuals and families facing challenges through various resources, including counselling.
- Kids Help Phone: Offers national service to all young people in Canada, available 24/7 through chat, phone, and text.
- LGBT YouthLine: Provides peer support for 2SLGBTQ+ people aged 29 and under across Ontario.
- Naseeha: An international hotline that provides tools and support for youth, particularly Muslim youth.
- Red Door Family Shelter: Non-profit registered charity operating family and Violence Against Women (VAW) shelters in Toronto.
- Trans Lifeline: Provides peer support for trans and questioning callers.
- National Indian Residential Schools Crisis Line: Supports former Residential School students and their families in crisis, available 24/7.
- Native Child and Family Services of Toronto: Provides holistic, culture-based programs and services for Aboriginal children and families.
- Talk 4 Healing: Offers support and resources for Indigenous women by Indigenous women, available 24/7.
Call 911 if you are in an emergency, immediate danger, or medical distress.