Protect yourself and your family by getting the flu shot.
1. Your doctor or community health clinic may be offering the shot. Contact them to find out.
2. If you are in a priority group you can attend clinics starting October 29. Find out if you are in a priority group and clinic schedule (PDF).
3. People in priority groups and the general public can attend clinics starting November 2. General public clinic schedule.
During the H1N1 vaccination campaign, some of the programs and services offered by Toronto Public Health may be temporarily impacted. For the latest information about service impacts please call Toronto Health Connection 416-338-7600.
Help stop the spread of H1N1
The best way to stop the spread of H1N1 is to get vaccinated and practise good hygiene.
Do your part to stop the spread of germs:
* wash or sanitize your hands frequently
* cough or sneeze into a tissue
* if you don't have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm - not your hands
* clean common surfaces
* stay home if you are ill
For more information please see the City of Toronto website.