inspiration, engage, reflect and enjoy. Wine and food are plentiful. Prizes abound. The evening comes to a close, its vibe indelibly etched into your mind. You leave for home, a painting – or three – now yours. You smile. And feel the power of art. Little Art Show Website The Little Art Show is Toronto’s affordable boutique art auction. Original and limited edition works donated by established and emerging artists (and no bigger than 8” x 10”) are selected by jury and auctioned off at Mercedes-Benz Downtown (Dundas & River). Event proceeds fund the operations of the Artists’ Network, a dedicated member-driven not-for-profit with a mandate of supporting visual artists and their practice through a program of professional development, studio and exhibition opportunities and operates the Hang Man Gallery and the annual Riverdale Art Walk. Hosted by Maggie Cassella - a well known personality in the arts & entertainment industry both in Canada and abroad. Comedian, talk show host, writer and screenwriter, this multi-talented artist brings her unique sense of humour and musings on the art scene to the Little Art Show.
- This year's silent auction event includes:
- 100 small works of art donated by local and international artists, auctioned in 3 lots over the course of the evening
- Viewer's Choice Award picked by you
- Mercedes-Benz Little Smart Art Award presented at the end of the evening to one special artist
- Starlight Lounge featuring our sponsor, the Steam Whistle Brewery
- Culinary Boulevard showcasing the art of our local food
- Book Lover's Package - full of bestsellers and items to make your reading time special...
- Gardener's Package - including a floral arrangement and gardener's acoutrements...
- Pamper Yourself Package - with certificates for mani/pedi, shoes, candles and all things relaxing
- Art Lover's Package - for those who love to visit our city's museum and galleries, some passes and memberships
- And our big prize of the evening - 2 First Class VIA 1 train tickets to Montreal!
EVENT INFORMATIONSaturday, November 13, 2010 7-11pm Mercedes-Benz Downtown 761 Dundas St. E. Toronto, ON M5A 4N5
Tickets are available through Eventbrite or you can purchase them using the form below - it will link directly to Eventbrite.
Or go to www.artistsnetwork.ca/las to purchase tickets.