Dieppe Park Improvements
The City is updating the Dieppe Park Family Play Zone and creating a Park Improvement Plan to guide long-term park improvements.
Thanks to everyone who took the survey in 2021 and to those who attended the online community meetings in 2020 and 2021. All of your feedback went to Parks & Recreation staff and to the designer who has developed the final design concept. These upgrades will not change or impact any of the current sports or recreation areas.
- Fall 2020 to Summer 2021: Community engagement
- Fall to Winter 2021: Detailed design and hire a construction team
- November 2021: Purchasing of splash pad and playground equipment
- Late November 2021: Removal of splash pad equipment
- Late Winter 2022: Removal of playground equipment
- Spring to Summer 2022: Construction of playground and splash pad
- Late 2022 to Summer 2023: Construction of wider park improvements starts
The timeline is subject to change.
For more detailed information, please visit the project webpage: www.toronto.ca/DieppeParkImprovements.