The public will have two opportunities to vote for their favourites: votes cast in the first round will help the judges determine the finalists. Votes cast in the second round will determine the winners.
Winners will receive a Live Green Toronto Award, $2,500 courtesy of award sponsors and a chance to share their story on CP24, the exclusive television partner of Live Green Toronto.
Award categories open for entries
- Youth: 24 years and younger
- Individual: 25 years and older
- Group: team, community group, non-profit organization
- Small Business: for-profit business, up to 50 employees
- Corporation: for-profit business, more than 50 employees.
- January 21: Entries and online voting opens
- March 3: Entries and first-round voting closes
- March 15: Finalists announced by judges
- March 15: Voting: second-round opens
- April 19: Voting: second round closes
- April 22: Winners announced.
Entry deadline: 11:59 p.m. on March 3, 2013
To enter, vote and learn more, visit livegreentoronto.ca