Remembrance Day Ceremonies 2021
Remembrance Day ceremonies are being held across the city. Members of the public can watch a livestream of the City’s Remembrance Day ceremony, that will be available on the City’s YouTube Channel starting at 10:55 am on Thursday, November 11, 2021.
The Provincial guidelines now allow for greater capacity at Remembrance Day services. As a result, members of the public are welcome to attend a Remembrance Day service on Thursday November 11, 2021 at one of the following locations.
All ceremonies begin at 10:45 am:
East York Civic Centre Memorial Gardens
850 Coxwell Avenue
- Toronto Old City Hall Cenotaph
60 Queen St. W (Bay & Queen streets)
- Scarborough War Memorial (Danforth and Kingston roads)
- Etobicoke Civic Centre Cenotaph
399 The West Mall
- York Civic Centre Cenotaph
2700 Eglinton Avenue West
- Fort York National Historic Site
250 Fort York Blvd.
Please note: Civic Centres are closed and washrooms will not be open to the public.
We encourage those in attendance to wear a mask or face covering where physical distancing of two metres cannot be maintained.
- The public is encouraged to watch the livestream of the Remembrance Day ceremony at Old City Hall, on the City’s YouTube channel or on local television stations.
- Individuals are also reminded to stay home if they are sick/experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.Following these health and safety guidelines will allow the City to respectfully conduct its Remembrance Day ceremonies with dignity and solemnity.
Please visit https://www.toronto.ca/city-government/awards-tributes/tributes/toronto-remembers/remembrance-day-service/ for updates.