Developed in partnership with community agencies and social service providers, to highlight the supports available to those who may be experiencing family violence during the pandemic.
Inspired by the provincial #HereToHelpON social media campaign, the City has partnered with the following agencies to develop and implement #HereToHelpTO to connect residents to the various social service agencies, programs and supports that are still available to children, youth and families experiencing violence, abuse or neglect during this time.
Intimate Partner & Domestic Violence
- Assaulted Women’s Helpline – 416-863-0511
- Toronto Rape Crisis Centre – 416-597-8808
- Women’s College Hospital – 416-323-6040
- Family Services Toronto – 416-595-9618
- Toronto Police Service – 911 (Emergency) or 416-808-2222 (Non-Emergency Number)
- Victim Services Toronto – 416-808-7066
- Ernestine’s Women’s Shelter – 416-746-3701, ext. 0 or TTY 416-746-3716
- Kids Help Phone – 1-800-668-6868
- BOOST CYAC – 415-515-1100
- Children’s Aid Society of Toronto – 416-924-4646
- Catholic Children’s Aid Society of Toronto – 416-395-1500
- Jewish Family & Child Service of Greater Toronto – 416-638-7800
- Native Child & Family Services of Toronto – 416-969-8510
- Toronto Police Service – 911 (Emergency) or 416-808-2222 (Non-Emergency)
By connecting with one of the service providers, residents can receive critical support, such as counselling, emotional assistance, safety planning, information and referrals free of charge.